Sunday, July 10, 2016

Lay's Potato Chips Review

Lay’s Potato Chips Review

Hi guys! How was your day? Hope you enjoy your beautiful days. I’m gonna share to you about potato chips. Do you like foods/snacks made from potatoes? If yes, this review is right for you J I’m snacks lover. Lately, I ate some snacks almost every day in the few days ago.



Today, I will give my opinion about Lay’s Potato Chips. I bought some on the supermarket. I never tasted grilled chicken flavour before, so I picked them. One pack costs around IDR 2000 (U$ 0.15). I think it’s pretty cheap. The netto of mini Lay’s Potato Chips is 14 grams. I only find 10-14 chips inside. The colour of packaging is really cute haha. I love pink colour. Honestly, I hope chicken, paprika and lemon is not only on the packaging but also in real life. Give me real grilled chicken, please haha.


Ya, it’s made from potato and the taste is pretty good. I can taste grilled chicken flavour. I think it’s my second favourite taste after nori (seaweed) Lay’s potato chips. It’s saltier than seaweed flavour. Grilled chicken flavour is extremely strong for me in the Lay’s Potato Chip.






This is my review about Lay’s Potato Chips. Have you ever tasted it? Let me know your favourite potato snack! J

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment