Monday, July 4, 2016

Indomilk Chocolate Milk Review

Indomilk Chocolate Milk Review

Hello everybody! What a nice day? Happy Indepedence Day to all my American readers! It's your independence and big day as well :) In this review, I will give my opinions regarding to milk. Ya, I love drinking milk whether soy milk or cow milk. Since I was child, my parent bought me fresh milk almost every day. It had plain taste and I liked it though.




There are at least 7 flavours of milk in Indonesian minimarket/supermarket. You can easily find plain, melon,  strawberry, chocolate, vanilla, mocha, and newest flavour which is banana from many brands. Oh My God, the taste is incredibly good too.



                                     
Okay, it’s time for reviewing Indomilk Chocolate Milk. The netto is 1000 mililiter (mls). It costs around IDR 16.800 (U$ 1.2). I think it’s cheap enough as you can get 1 liter of milk. Indomilk just produced new packaging for Indomilk. The newest packaging makes you easier to hold on it. The cap also is more practical and safe. Before drinking, we have to shake it well.



The ingredients are : fresh milk, water, sugar, skim milk powder, cocoa powder, stabilizer, milk fat, natural identical flavour, vitamin A abd D3 (contain antioxidant tocopherol), vitamin E, B1, B6. Indomilk claimed that its milk only made from fresh milk. This is UHT Milk which is processed in Ultra High Temperature.

The chocolate flavour is strong enough and insanely great. It’s not to sweet and it wont make me drink it rarely. As a chocolate lovers, Indomilk Chocolate Milk is really well for me. I will recommend it to all chocolate milk drinkers. Overall, it is completely nice milk.



This is my review about Indomilk Chocolate Milk. Hope you can let me know your favourite milk too here. Have a nice day!

Thank you for reading :)



No comments:

Post a Comment