Saturday, July 9, 2016

Banana Milk Review

            Banana Milk Review

Hello everyone! It has been 3 days I didn't post anything regarding to foods/beverages. Now, I will be more active haha. I write this post happily because there are banana milks that I can find them easily. At the first time, I'm badly craving banana uyu (banana milk) from Korea which is popular in Indonesia. The price is expensive enough in here. So, it looks like good news that we can buy banana milk super easy. Thanks for Indomilk because you satisfy my craving! :)




Pisang means banana in Bahasa, I got it in Indomaret which is so ubiquitous here. It costs around IDR 5000 (U$ 0.35) for one banana milk. Fortunately, I bought them when there was promotion "buy 2 get 1", so I paid IDR 10.000 (U$ 0.7) and got 3 banana milks. Yeay! 



The compositions are fresh milk, water, sugar, skimmed milk powder, milk fat, stabilizer, identical natural flavour, natural extract, banana extract (0.05%), natural coloring (Curcumin Cl75300). 


The banana milk's packaging is yellow and banana fruit represents its taste. The volume of banana milk is 190 ml. I guess that Indomilk Banana Milk has strong banana taste since it's a banana milk. When I drank it, the banana taste is not as strong as vanila/milk. I can taste banana flavour slightly. The milk flavour in the banana milk is firmer than banana flavour itself I think. It's not too sweet so this is great point for me. The colour of banana milk is light yellow. I only poured one third of its volume into the glass.



I think it would be my favourite milk besides of vanilla and melon flavoured milk drink. Okay, thank you for reading my review. 

See you on my next post :)







No comments:

Post a Comment