Sunday, August 7, 2016

Chocomory Thin Chocolate Matcha Review

Chocomory Matcha Thin Chocolate  Review

Hello everyone!  Are you a matcha lover like me? Have you ate matcha chocolate before? Today, I'm as matcha lover will  share to you about thin chocolates in matcha flavour. I bought this one when I was on the way after finishing community service programme.


Our bus stopped in the Semarang (Cimory on the Valley). The place is a combination  of dairy products shop, restaurant, tourism spot. I can easly to find dairy products like chocolate balls, yogurts, ice creams, flavoured milks, milky cookies.  


The temptation from the chocolate was real. I couldn't ignore it, so I chose to buy some chocolates like matcha thin chocolate. The price is around IDR 17000 (U$ 1.3) for one pack, you will get discount if you buy 2 packs. 


The Chocomory matcha thin chocolates were produced by Chocomory Bogor (Indonesia) and then Chocomory on the Valley (Semarang, Indonesia) sells it in its shop. I like the tagline from Chocomory. It says that "Where Happiness Comes Alive". The thickness of this chocolate is 2 milimeters. So, I think it's true when they claims that their matcha chocolate is the thinnest chocolate in Indonesia.


The matcha chocolate is only produced with real chocolate (100% cacao fat). This chocolate can melt in your mouth in 10 seconds. That's why you will get happiness in 10 seconds. 



A pack of Chocomory matcha chocolate consists of 7 thin chocolates. After opening the second wrap you can smell the matcha flavour. It has strong matcha flavour because it uses real matcha powder only too. As a result, the colour of the matcha chocolate is green. You can see that there are some matcha powder in the chocolate. The taste is not too sweet and matcha (green tea) make the taste balanced. It really melt in my mouth smoothly. Chocomory won't make you regret buy this matcha thin chocolates.

Okay, It think this review is enough. See you on my next posts! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment